Brit-psych’s renaissance man Andy Morten of Bronco Bullfrog speaks to Strange Brew host Jason Barnard about the tracks that shaped his career.
- The Kinks – Autumn Almanac (Single A-side, Pye, 1967)
- The Beatles – She Said She Said (Revolver, Parlophone, 1966)
- The Crazy World of Arthur Brown – Prelude/Nightmare (The Crazy World of Arthur Brown, Track, 1968)
- The Creation – Life Is Just Beginning (alternative take) (Rare Mod Volume 3, Acid Jazz, 2011 rec c1967)
- Turquoise – Flossie Fillet (Single A-side, Decca, 1968)
- The Cymbaline – Matrimonial Fears (Single A-side, Philips, 1967)
- Bronco Bullfrog – 7:38 (Bug Eyed and Breathless) (Seventhirtyeight, Twist, 2000)
- Honeybus – Tender Are The Ashes (Single B-side to ‘I Can’t Let Maggie Go’, Deram, 1968)
- The Campbell Stokes Sunshine Recorder – Baby Your Phrasing Is Bad (A Phase We’re Going Through, Fruits de Mer, 2010)
- The Move – Omnibus (Single B-side to ‘Wild Tiger Woman’, Regal Zonophone, 1968)
- Little Bare Big Bear – Dr. Morgan’s Panacea (Single B-side to Little Man, Butterfly, 2001)
- Bronco Bullfrog – Clarifoil (Double A-side, State, out July 2013)
- Fairfield Ski – Would You Mind / The Writer (Fairfield Ski, Guerssen, out June/July 2013 rec 1973)
Hear a great selection of pop-psych tracks old and new and listen out for a special competition too.